- Reviewing of available written material pertaining to target invention (including prior art).
- Interviewing inventor(s) to identify key patentable aspects, relationship to prior art, alternatives and invent-arounds.
- Developing claim structure with Patent Attorney.
- Preparing disclosure, reviewing with inventors.
- Submission to Patent Attorney, discussing edits.
- Final Review with Inventors for concurrence.
As you see, TechRoadmap is your interface between the inventors and the attorneys, leaving you free to get more work accomplished.
Return to Patent Processing